This three-day men's retreat is in the North Carolina Mountains at the Billy Graham Training Center, Ashville, NC and is comprised of great teaching and worship time.
Questions? Contact Kelly Zargo
- March 16-18, 2018
- $320 which includes lodging, meals, retreat materials and activities
- Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Balances are due on March 5, 2018, the $100 deposit is not refundable after this date.
If you are registering a group, please submit your group registration form and deposit with contact information for each participant to:
1001 Wade Ave, Ste 301
Raleigh, NC 27605
Returning this year is Pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church, Neal Jeffrey. Neal is a former All-American quarterback at Baylor University and NFL quarterback for the San Diego Chargers. He is an author and travels the nation speaking at churches, men's groups, corporate events, and professional sports teams, encouraging and challenging men to allow God to fulfill His dream in their lives through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Neal is married to his wife Sheila, they have two daughters, one son, and nine grandchildren.
Ken Smith is a gifted Bible teacher and speaker and has, for over 30 years, proclaimed the good news of Christ at conferences, rallies, men’s events, and student camps around the country. He is a Fellowship of Christian Athletes Hall of Champion inductee. He has been team chaplain for the Florida State Seminoles and University of South Carolina football teams. He and his wife Donnelle have two children and three grandchildren.
A life that started playing music and leading worship in the local church fostered a deep affection the Church and for writing songs for her to sing. No matter where the road leads, it’s never far away from a place to serve and give in the body of Christ. Carl has written and recorded thirteen albums over the last 18 years as well as is on the staff of Fellowship Bible Church in Nashville, TN as Director of Worship Development.
Friday, March 16
- 2pm Check-in
- 5pm Buffet Dinner
- 7pm First Session
- 8:45pm Snacks/Fellowship
Saturday, March 17
- 7am Breakfast
- 9am Second Session
- 10:30am Third Session
- 12pm Lunch
- 1pm Free Time
- 7:30pm Fourth Session
- 9pm Snacks/Fellowship
Sunday, March 18
- 7am Breakfast
- 9am Fifth Session
- 10:30am Sixth Session
- 12pm Lunch/Dismissal
There are many opportunities for recreation, relaxation, exploration, and rest during your time at The Cove. Here are some activities that you will need to be prepared for:
- Fishing in nearby lakes and streams; you may want to Google sites that are nearby and bring the appropriate equipment.
- Golf is available at the Grove Park Inn Golf Course: cost is $68, which includes cart and bag fees. Please click here to reserve your spot for a 1pm shot-gun start and a box lunch will be reserved for you.
- Sporting Clays at River Bend (864.592.1348). Inman, SC is a 50-minute drive. Please contact them to make a reservation. Click here to order your box lunch.
- Navitat Adventures (828.626,3700) is an amazing zip-line experience, located in Barnardsville, NC, (35 min). Make your reservation with Navitat and we will make a lunch box available for you if order on by clicking here.
- Cycling is available for those that have the proper equipment, as the hills of Asheville are not for the beginning biker.